Quickly, as my battery is dying and I'm sweaty and need a shower before I go to bed:
- I'm official! All my paperwork was approved and stamped yesterday. WOOHOOO! I have a BVI Social Security card and am considered a work-permit resident. Yeah! Good for another year!
- I got my bank account set up yesterday, and my BVI cell phone done today. It's starting to feel more real.
- I DROVE ON THE LEFT! It wasn't too terrifying. I even went up one of the worst hills on the island in the little rental car and survived. Now if I could just find a car to buy...
- Cooper Island didn't happen this week. :( Maybe next. I'll get out there one way or another eventually!
- Just three more days of work, then I get Sunday and Monday off as Monday is a holiday in the BVI (St. Ursula's Day).
- I STILL ITCH SO BAAAAAAD MAKE IT STOP PLEASE :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(